My question would be how impacting the bug in #431 is. If it prevents normal progress for
most people or is excessively noticeable, we need to delay the release until we fix it as
Quintus suggested. If this is not the case, we can fix it in a subsequent release. We
already have many bugs in the tracker, some of which are more noticeable. I realize we
have not been following the release-early-release-often paradigm for this release, but we
need to try to get this first release finished.
I have not had time to try to reproduce it. I might be able to take a shot at it this
weekend; we'll see. My availability is generally limited at least through June 24th.
On Wednesday, June 10, 2015 12:35 PM, Quintus <quintus(a)quintilianus.eu> wrote:
Okay, if nobody makes suggestions, I will make one. Given that we have a
new bug #431 I suggest to publish the release candidate on July
18th. That way we have time enough (hopefully) to fix that issue. The
reason why I suggest a date that late is that I will be writing
university exams in the first two weeks of July and thus be
unavailable. If somebody else volunteers to keep a more close eye on the
tracker and the forum during the first weeks of July, I’d suggest July
I will reject HTML emails. | Ich akzeptiere keine HTML-Nachrichten.
Use GnuPG for mail encryption: | GnuPG für Mail-Verschlüsselung:
My key fingerprint: | Mein Schlüsselabdruck:
B1FE 958E D5E8 468E AA20 | B1FE 958E D5E8 468E AA20
8F4B F1D8 799F BCC8 BC4F | 8F4B F1D8 799F BCC8 BC4F