Post via forum by datahead <cjj_009@xxxxxxxxxx>:
The following branches, to my knowledge are obsolete and need to be deleted. If no one
objects, I will probably eventually delete these:
* MirrorFixAttempt - Attempt at fixing level editor icon rotation issue, which Quintus
* MirrorOpenGLTry - Another attempt at the level editor icon rotation issue
* MouseVisibilityReverion - Another attempt at the level editor icon rotation issue (the
mouse visibility issue was related)
* sfml-port-speedfactor-fix-HACKED - Hacked attempt at fixing speed factor issues in first
SFML port / actor-scene model implementation
* sfml-speedfactor-fix - Attempt at fixing speed factor issues in first SFML port /
actor-scene model - superceded by branch sfml-collision-fix
We should probably keep one branch from the attempt at the actor/scene model. A good
choice might be:
I would like to keep this one somewhere, since it had an attempt at fixing the
"true" root cause for flickering issues with pipe lines:
I am not sure on these:
I remember these ones were being worked on:
* feature-packages-physfs - I remember Brian was working on this. We should keep it
unless and until we know it is permanently abandoned (never to be implemented, ever).
* multiple-overworld-exits - This is something we might consider finishing in a
near-future-release in the old code base.
Demos - I think these should be kept, too - We could consider moving them somewhere else
on the server if desired:
* world_animation - old demo by Brian
* xml_performance - recent demo by Quintus, for architecture discussions
Do NOT delete this one. It is very current:
Feel free to offer thoughts, especially on the list of branches I suggested deleting.
Sent by Chessboard.