I have incorporated datahead’s suggestion of allowing alternate
licenses. The new rules read as follows:
1. Any post you make to the mailinglist is licensed as CC-BY 4.0
you expressely state it undergoes a different license.
2. If you spam the mailinglist or otherwise troll it, you can be
excluded from its use for a period of time or permanently
by the list administrator.
3. “Trolling” includes sending illegal or obscene messages.
4. The list is under German jurisdiction.
5. These rules may be changed by the list administrator at any time
after a public announcement has been posted to the mailinglist
two weeks in advance to the change.
I hope everyone agrees with this. If any one of you who already is on
the list wants to submit material to the ML, please once and for all
accept the above rules.
I’ve reworked the help message of the mlmmj system. Thus, you can now
retrieve these rules (as well as other useful information) by emailing
<tsc-devel+help(a)lists.secretchronicles.de>. Of course, if someone
subscribes to the list, he’ll get these rules in the confirmation
request email as well. Posting to the list is not possible if you aren’t
I will reject HTML emails. | Ich akzeptiere keine HTML-Nachrichten.
Use GnuPG for mail encryption: | GnuPG für Mail-Verschlüsselung:
My key fingerprint: | Mein Schlüsselabdruck:
B1FE 958E D5E8 468E AA20 | B1FE 958E D5E8 468E AA20
8F4B F1D8 799F BCC8 BC4F | 8F4B F1D8 799F BCC8 BC4F