datahead <automailer(a)forum.secretchronicles.de> writes:
My suggestion would be to start the vote well before the team
(maybe even a month before) by email and then, if we aren't getting
the needed responses, finish the vote during the IRC meeting.
Hm, okay. This is a combination of both approaches, and it looks
reasonable to me. Note that there’s a two week time after the
announcement for preparation such that if we announce the voting right
now, it will be two weeks of actual voting time before the GD on April
9th. If you want a longer voting time, the GD must be postponed.
I would suggest to announce the two votings right today thus. If you’re
fine with this, I’ll do that later today.
GnuPG key: F1D8799FBCC8BC4F