I mean Flatpak nightly hosting is more of a long term thing, at this point
I could actually open a PR to add it to the beta branch of Flathub.
Even then if getting it working right now is too much trouble, I could
store it on my Google Cloud Storage account. You can also host Flatpaks on
any repository that hosts OCI images, so in theory we could just use
GitHub's container registry (haven't tried that yet though).
On Thu, Apr 2, 2020, 6:49 PM Lauri Ojansivu <x(a)xet7.org> wrote:
To Öyvind Sæther:
For RPM package, I would need script or info how to build that.
For dependencies, those are listed at these files, that are used
to build .deb packages:
I will gladly add more OS and package format support when
someone that knows that OS can help. For example,
it would be nice to get info on how to make FreeBSD and OpenBSD
Current packaging at .deb and setup.exe packages has required
a lot of time to get working from Quintus and me.
For some years we did not even have Windows
builds working, getting msys2 working is very recent.
Related to packaging at TSC, I still have these questions at back of my
- How to create TSC Flatpak, and setup Flatpak repo on
- How to create multiarch Flatpaks, for example i386/amd64/armhf/arm64
Because I maintain Wekan https://wekan.github.io
, for that I still have
questions, for example about how to:
- Get newest MongoDB 4.x working in Snap package
- How to get Snap upgraded from Ubuntu 16.04 base to newest available
- How to create multiarch Snap packages
- How to create multiarch Docker packages
- How to get Wekan working in AppImage, so it would work in single file
- How to get Wekan working in FlatPak, so that Wekan could be added to
- How to create multiarch Flatpaks and AppImages, for example
- How to get packager.io creating .deb and .rpm packages for Wekan
- How to upgrade Sandstorm .spk packages creating tool meteor-spk to
newest Node 12.x LTS / MongoDB 4.x
Packaging is very important. Without it, many would need to build from
tsc-devel mailing list -- tsc-devel(a)lists.secretchronicles.org
To unsubscribe send an email to tsc-devel-leave(a)lists.secretchronicles.org